Monday 8 March 2010

'Misplaced' is on YouTube!

I finally managed to upload it to youtube, it took over 3 hours! I think it was because the file was just over 1GB. The reason why I couldn't get it up any sooner was because I was trying to convert the movie file from a 'DV Movie' to a MPEG-4, a file type that I found that is recomended by Youtube Help. But in the end my converting programme wasn't working and there wasn't a way I could access another programme fast, so this morning I took a chance with uploading our video how it was, it took a long time but it worked!

And just incase the one I uploaded straight onto here doesn't work, here is the one from youtube! And here's the link incase this doesn't work either.

1 comment:

  1. there's a fantastic post on my site here:

    http://darlowmedia.blogspot.com/2009/11/encoding-videos-for-youtube-uploading.html

    on how to encode for uploading using iMovie.

    ReplyDelete